7 Life Lessons on your Yogi Tea - a dose of inspirational words

2018 is the year of discovery for me. 

Whenever the year comes to an end, I like to reflect on the theme of my year. There always seems to be one. What have you learned and accomplished this year? Is there a theme wrapping it all up?

Results: I've learned, I've conquered, I've grown.

Photo by Manki Kim

What has been my year's successes? 

I've become much more knowledgable about:

  • Food ingredients and how they affect skin
  • Skin care ingredients and knowing how to purchase based on that
  • Effective workout routines, and its health benefits physically and mentally
  • Writing for a career
My curiosity led me here today. I've learned how to be a better and happier person through my learning. 

Finding hope in words on tea wrappers

One of my new fascinations is quotes on my Yogi tea bags. I saved a few of these inspirational messages to share in case I ever lose my collection. 
  1. Life is a flow of love; your participation is requested.
  2. Experience will give you the power and confidence to be you.
  3. It is not talking of love, but living in love that is everything.
  4. Steadiness comes from character and commitment.
  5. Let things come to you.
  6. Appreciate yourself and honor your soul.
  7. Grace is kindness, compassion and caring.
A lesson to take away: 
Little by little through the small choices you take everyday, you improve and shift-shape. These choices add up over time, and you change like you wanted at the end.

Looking at the change I've experienced this year, that lesson stands strong. Every action was an action toward who I envisioned myself to be, and I became more of who I wanted to be. Letting myself go with the growth and being in the exact place I'm meant to be.

Comments